ciq message

Subject: Fw: RE: assistance in LI-XML TC

CIQ TC,

Tony Rutkowski of Legal XML (Lawful Interception)
will attend the CIQ TC face to face meeting in Philadelphia on
Thursday, Dec.11, 2003 at 10:30am (Room:306)

Confirmed attendees so far:

David Webber
Ram Kumar
Rob Beauchamp
Joe Lubenow
John Glaubitz
Tony Rutkowski (Legal XML)

Mark Meadows will confirm his attendance soon.

Kind Regards,

Ram

From: Tony Rutkowski <trutkowski@verisign.com>
To: "Ram Kumar" <rkumar@msi.com.au>, <robin.gape@bt.com>
Sent: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:52:37 -0400
Subject: RE: assistance in LI-XML TC

Hi Ram,

>Just to let you know that the OASIS CIQ TC will be having a
>face to face meeting at XML 2003 Conference in Philadelphia
>on Dec.11, 2003 at 10:30am in Room:306 of the conference venue.
>
>If you or any of your committee members are in the vicinity, they
>are welcome to drop in.

Excellent.  Am not far away - in the DC area - so I'll
be there.

Meanwhile, I've finally included all the data elements
that Bob Lack at the Home Office provided to us, as well as
others that came to mind were suggested.  See attached.

I believe all the non-telecom/Internet ones can largely
be handled with the CIQ schema.

--tony

Ram Kumar
General Manager - Development & Architecture
MSI
Sydney, Australia

Switch:	+61 2 98150299
Direct:	+61 2 98150226
Mobile: +61 412 758025
Web: http://www.msi.com.au

"Information is The Business"
This is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email by any party
other than the intended recipient is a breach of confidentiality.

If you have received th

LI-XML_isis_project_150.doc