ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] OLD [new requirements]

Max,

OK.

Actually I'm seeing that a CAM template is just the same
as an XSD in terms of implementation here.

Since the CAM processor is open source now - people
needing the level of functionality CAM brings you will
not have any impediment.

People who want to do more with their information
exchanges quite simply cannnot get this for "free".

Whether its RDF or OWL or CAM - you have to
use software to do something useful with it.

But here's the good news about CAM templates -
they are designed so you can hand-edit and read them.

Its not like you have to have some GUI tool to
interpret it for you.

And you can paste your CIQ instances right into
the CAM template structure and then add the
CAM rules below it - so there is minimal
impact on your existing content.

The PPT link I provided contains a link to
an example that uses multiple address formats,
so you can see how easy this is to engineer.

 http://drrw.net/presentations/XMLWG-01-04/CAM%20Order%20Item%20example.xml

No tricks required!

Cheers, DW