ciq message

Subject: FW: Liaison CIQ TC - XDI TC

CIQ TC,

I have responded to Jean-Luc stating the CIQ TC will be interested
in this liaison.

Regards,

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Luc Schellens [mailto:jlschellens@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 14 March 2004 9:43 PM
To: rkumar@msi.com.au
Subject: Liaison CIQ TC - XDI TC

Dear Mister Kumar,

I am a member of the XDI TC, recently started at OASIS and I suggested to
create a "liaison" between our TCs.

The purpose of the OASIS XDI TC is to define a generalized extensible,
location-, application-, and transport-independent service for sharing,
linking, and synchronizing data over the Internet and other data networks
using XML documents and XRIs (Extensible Resource Identifiers), a
URI-compatible abstract identifier scheme defined by the OASIS XRI Technical
Committee.

Dynamic address bokks and directories being one of the main foreseen
implementation of XDI, I believe a liaison with the CIQ works and
specifications will be very important and I will be very happy if you share
this vision.

Already all my thanhs for any further relations and contacts.

At Netmino, we really appreciate the works done by the CIQ TC and are
largely using the different schemas you've developed.
http://www.netmino.org

Best regards,

Jean-Luc Schellens
Netmino