ciq message

Subject: FW: [egov] Fw: tax-xml position paper

CIQ TC,

Enclosed document is the position paper from TaxXML. It recommends
looking at exploring CIQ for customer identification. Our TC should use
this opportunity to work with the TaxXML committee to implement the CIQ specs.

Based on requirements for xNAL V3.0 sumitted by Max couple of months ago,
I have worked with Max to define the structure of eXtenslibe Name Language V3.0.
I will post soon you a working draft schema for you to have a look at and make your comments.

The schema has been broken down into sub-components to make it easy for organisations/end users
to implement the specs. by picking up the components they need. The components are categorised
according to the complexity of name representation.

I am also working on the address structure which is much more complex.

Regards,

Ram Kumar

OASIS_XML_Position_Paper_for_Tax_Administrations_v1-0.pdf