ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] CIQ using UBL NDR?

 FYI
XML Spy is using its own validator and it takes xs:any alrigh, but they have an old bug with
skip/lax/strict options for namespaces.

Cheers,
Max

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Meadows [mailto:mmeadows@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2004 00:39
To: Max Voskob; ciq@lists.oasis-open.org

Max is right that the MSXML parser will understand the tag.

I'm not educated enough yet on the matter to make a call on the UBL NDR issue specifically, but I
agree 'xs:any' should be eliminated.

My 2¢, and I never thought about it before this string started, but including 'xs:any' will require
a lot of design time effort for anyone wanting to utilize our efforts.

Best to eliminate if at all possible.

Rgds,
Mark