ciq message

Subject: FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot "2005 Board ofDirectors Special Election"

CIQ TC

I don't know anything about these guys save for what they have written and what a Google search on their names throws up.  They all seem ok to me, although I feel more comfortable with Ron Lake's relative independence and depth of stds development knowledge.

Does anyone have a view on any of these people?

Cheers
Colin