ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot"2005 Board of Directors Special Election"

Colin,

As you say, a good roster of candidates. One consideration is that they all
have company affiliations, and adoption (as opposed to creation) of
standards has to weigh in along with personal merit. It is sort of Novell
versus Galdos versus SAP versus Computers Associates... I come at the OASIS
topics from a heavily ERP perspective (e.g., will CIQ's standards or ebXML
play nicely with the ERP and vice versa?) although there is also the
directory and Linux side of life to consider.

                                  Fulton Wilcox
                                  Colts Neck Solutions LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: colin.wallis@ssc.govt.nz [mailto:colin.wallis@ssc.govt.nz]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:29 PM
To: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ciq] FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot "2005 Board of Directors
Special Election"

CIQ TC

I don't know anything about these guys save for what they have written and
what a Google search on their names throws up.  They all seem ok to me,
although I feel more comfortable with Ron Lake's relative independence and
depth of stds development knowledge.

Does anyone have a view on any of these people?

Cheers
Colin