ciq message

Subject: Fwd: downloading xAL - From Hanoi, Vietnam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Lancaster <tom@newhanoian.com>
Date: Sep 3, 2006 4:18 PM
Subject: downloading xAL
To: kumar.sydney@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm building a city portal for Hanoi, Vietnam, where addresses are a
little strange ( they go "house number, [blind alley number], [alley
number], district, city" ) and trying to develop the database model so
that it can be ported to other cities and countries. I came across xAL
via the google maps API. I expect I'll implement customer tables using
xAL terms, then have a translation table that helps display data in a
locally comprehensible format.

Regards,

Tom