ciq message

Subject: IPR Transition ballot - PLEASE READ AND THIS IS IMPORTANT

CIQ TC,

It is time we vote on the IRP transition. The best transition mode to enable
free, open, royalty free standard for users is RF/LIMITED.

For further information on IPR Transition, go to:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

If you or your organisation have any issues with CIQ TC transitioning to
RF/LIMITED, please let the TC know now as I am going to call for IPR
Transition Ballot.

Regards,

Ram