ciq message

Subject: CIQ Specifications, XLink and xBRL

CIQ TC,

xBRL's Hugh Wallis has informed me today that xBRL Specification
Working Group has approved the errata corrections for XBRL 2.1
necessary to implement the XLink schemas we have been discussing with
Hugh.

These corrections will be included in the next errata corrected version of
the XBRL 2.1, Specification and that will be published in a few weeks time.

We will have this xlink as an option and at the same time incorporate the
changes David Webber will be coming up with soon as part of the specs.
for other non xlink users. This sort of flexibility will help us meet xBRL
and other requirements.

Regards,

Ram