ciq message

Subject: Fwd: Adresse standard

TC,

FYI

Regards,

Ram

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benoit Malouin <benmalouin@yahoo.fr>
Date: Nov 8, 2006 3:32 AM
Subject: Adresse standard
To: kumar.sydney@gmail.com

Hello Kumar Sydney,

We operate a business directory in the province of Quebec, Canada and we want to respect all the official standard about all subject that we work with to offer a high quality tool to our user.

For that reson, we will really appreciate that you send us information about international adressing standard.

Thank you for your time.

Best regard,

Benoit Malouin