ciq message

Subject: Fwd: Use of CIQ standards

Hi all,

FYI. Another user of CIQ.

Cheers,

Ram

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mikee Freedom <mikeefreedom@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 10, 2006 8:40 AM
Subject: Use of CIQ standards
To: CIQ Standards Contact <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>

Afternoon Kumar,

I've found my way to your address standards due to my desire to use
Google Maps. I need a universal method of recording locations and
relating them to each other - what better what better way than the
Google way.

And to be honest, the OASIS way. These look magnificent, thank you for
your time and effort.

I'll be using them in various applications to store location / address
information about people, businesses, items, events, etc.

Thank you again,
Mike