ciq message

Subject: IPR Transition for CIQ TC

Hi David,

I think we need to move with this transition. We do not need to revise
the charter because once we decide to have our new transition set out
(RF/Limited in our case), then any new members joining the TC have to
work under this new policy.

So, what I suggest is I once again will set up a ballot for our members to
agree that we will vote on IPR transition to "RF/Limited" and the ask
Mary to set up the official transition ballot.

Regards,

Ram