ciq message

Subject: RE: CIQ V3.0 Public Review Draft (PRD 02) for 60 days public review

Hi Ram,

  A few things.

1. Please reformat all documents using the OASIS templates including proper cover metadata, status, and notices
sections. You can find the most recent Word template here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISSpecificationTemplateV3.0Legacy.dot

2. This package seems to be a combination of duplicate files (readme and overview seem to be the same?), informational
files, and actual specification files. Please provide a listing as follows:

Specification:
(actual specification file(s) that are the CIQ specification)

Schemas:

Informational/supplementary materials:
(FAQ, Release Notes, Sample XML files, etc.)

Thanks!