ciq message

Subject: Progressing with CIQ Specifications

Team,

Did you have a chance to look at the document on Public review comments that I added
and my action items?

Please let me know your views. Do you think we need to go for 15 days public review
or is it OK to go for voting as committee specs. I need your input to move forward.

Thanks for your assistance

Regards,

Ram