ciq message

Subject: Hello TC Members - Status of ballot setup for CIQ v3.0 CS

Hi TC members,

I received emails from some of you asking me what happened to the
task of OASIS setting up a ballot to vote on CIQ V3.0 as committee
specification that the TC requested OASIS TC Administrator on
18 September 2007.

I am in constant touch with the TC Administrator Mary and she is busy addressing
all requests from other TCs in the order they were requested and the request list is
pretty long.

Mary will set up the ballot as soon as our request is in top of the list.

Once we get the ballot through, we shall start our work on xPRL specification.

Thank you for your committment to the TC.

Kind regards,

Ram Kumar
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC