ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] FW: [members] Public Review of eNotarization Markup Language (ENML) Version 1.0

Colin et al,

This has always been the case. When standard committees are not interested in reuse, how do we expect public to follow standards? We as TCs should set an example  to interoperate oru specs. within our TCs. We as a TC constantly look for feedback from other groups so that we can improve our specs. to ensure we cater common requirements. But they just go ahead and make their own decisions and they do not even tell why they decided to do their own version.

I have been raising this issue for many years now, but it has been of no use.

Regards,

Ram