cloudauthz message

Subject: 21 July 2014 Meeting Minutes

==========
anonymous morphed into Joe Savak

Joe Savak morphed into JoeSavak_Rackspace

Room information was updated by: AnilSaldhana_RedHat

[CONFERENCE CODE: 4835641175 ]

US/Canada : 800-451-8679

anonymous morphed into Paul Rabinovich

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: ===================

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: 1) Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minute Taker Nomination.

2) Approval of Minutes

7 July 2014: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201407/msg00001.html

3) Use Case Document - public review results follow up

4) Other Business

5) Adjourn

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: ==================

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: One comment from Mike Poulin received during the public review for our Use Case Document: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cloudauthz/document.php?document_id=53419 (Comment as a spreadsheet)

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Last Public Review Document: HTML: http://docs.oasis-open.org/cloudauthz/CloudAuthZ-usecases/v1.0/cnprd02/CloudAuthZ-usecases-v1.0-cnprd02.html

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Doc: http://docs.oasis-open.org/cloudauthz/CloudAuthZ-usecases/v1.0/cnprd02/CloudAuthZ-usecases-v1.0-cnprd02.doc

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: 1) Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minute Taker Nomination.

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: =========

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Meeting Attendees   Spreadsheet
Company Name ascending Role
Bank of America Radu Marian Chair
Exostar LLC Paul Rabinovich Member
Red Hat Anil Saldhana Chair
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. Joe Savak Observer

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: ===============

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Quorum: Voting Members: 2 of 5 (40%) (used for quorum calculation) Not Achieved.

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: 2) Approval of Minutes

7 July 2014: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201407/msg00001.html

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Deferred due to no quorum

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: 3) Use Case Document - public review results follow up

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: AnilSaldhana_RedHat: ==================

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: One comment from Mike Poulin received during the public review for our Use Case Document: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cloudauthz/document.php?document_id=53419 (Comment as a spreadsheet)

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Last Public Review Document: HTML: http://docs.oasis-open.org/cloudauthz/CloudAuthZ-usecases/v1.0/cnprd02/CloudAuthZ-usecases-v1.0-cnprd02.html

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Doc: http://docs.oasis-open.org/cloudauthz/CloudAuthZ-usecases/v1.0/cnprd02/CloudAuthZ-usecases-v1.0-cnprd02.doc

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: =================

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Comments have been considered and no action will be taken. This is the TC decision.

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: radu: people have different perspective. Our consensus may not be in line with Mike's perspective.

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: radu: usecases are followed by implementation which is facts and numbers. Until implementation, Mike may not see the value.

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: I would like to request the TC Admin to progress the Committee Note Draft with a ballot for a Committee Note status

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: 4) Other Business

AnilSaldhana_RedHat: 5) Adjourn