clr-dev message

Subject: Quotes in key values

Hi all,

When using the Crane method for transforming CVA+Genericode to
Schematron, I stumbled upon the following:

"This methodology does not support key values containing single
quotes: "'s-Hertogenbosch" in list: xmlid=aanduidingreeks"

The list is a list of Dutch city names and unfortunately there are
city names that start with a single quote... Since it is a list of
unique names, I would like to be able to use them as key values, but
because of the quotes I apparently can't.

Is this a limitation of the Crane stylesheets or is there something
about this in the Genericode spec?

Regards Linda