clr-dev message

Subject: RE: [clr-dev] Known Genericode Implementations?

As I mentioned in my other email, I have implemented 50+ English/Arabic code lists for a government using genericode. These were developed as spreadsheets, then used XSLT to create the genericode and to create XSD schemas from the genericode. CVA is mentioned in the documentation as an alternative to the schemas, but mandating its use was felt to be a step too far at the moment as most users were not familiar with XML.

Paul Spencer

From: Sall, Kenneth [mailto:SallK@saic-dc.com]
Sent: 07 December 2009 8:12 PM
To: clr-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [clr-dev] Known Genericode Implementations?

Aside from FpML 4.2 and UBL 2.0, as per the Codelist Wiki (*), are there other implementations of genericode?

From another perspective, which companies are using the genericode specification to your knowledge?

Thanks for any and all responses.

(*) http://wiki.oasis-open.org/codelist

Kenneth.B.Sall

Data Architect / Sr. XML Data Analyst

202-261-9045 (office)

410-952-2076 (cell)

Kenneth.B.Sall@saic.com

sallk@saic-dc.com

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.