clr-dev message

Subject: SKOS representation?

Hello,

I’m wondering if there exists a mapping from Genericode to SKOS or another approach to represent codelists in SKOS (originally written in Genericode).

Any comments are appreciated.

We are exploring how to represent the DDI Controlled Vocabularies in SKOS (currently available in Genericode, HTML, and Excel).

http://www.ddialliance.org/Specification/DDI-CV/

http://www.ddialliance.org/controlled-vocabularies

Cheers,

Achim