cmis-comment message

Subject: Re: [cmis-comment] Comment on CMIS Errata

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your comment.

I have checked the HTML version of the original specification. The W3C link checker found 11 "broken links".

- 9 of them are namespace URLs. They are looking like links but they are not. They are unique identifiers.
- 1 link points to a document that has been removed AFTER the specification had been ratified.
- 1 link is an artifact that has been generated during the conversion from the Word document to HTML.
  Since the HTML version is not authoritative, this shouldn't be an issue.

In summary, there were no substantive link errors to correct in the CMIS Errata.

Regards,

Florian