cmis-comment message

Subject: Re: Authentication beyond Username & Password

Dear Mr. Schilke,

The CMIS TC has talked on July 28th about this topic.  We decided to collect further feedback and collect a list of authentication and SSO standards which could be possible candidates for a future version of the CMIS specification.

To better track status and progress on this topic we have created a JIRA entry. The JIRA entry can be found here:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/CMIS-777

All people interested on this topic are invited to provide feedback and suggestions. Non TC members should post feedback to this list. The TC will do updates on the the ticket then.

Thank you for your comment.

Jens Hübel