Subject: RE: [cmis] New voting members

Hi Al et al,

  Kavi does not automatically maintain voting status – the Chair(s) and/or Secretary is responsible for updating the roster at the end of each meeting.

Regards,

Mary

From: Al Brown [mailto:albertcbrown@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 12:23 PM
To: Florent Guillaume
Cc: cmis@lists.oasis-open.org

I've updated your role. I thought Kavi would update it automatically. There might be a setting that is not set somewhere.

In the future, if any member of the TC has participated in two consecutive meetings, please send Ethan, David or I an email if the system does not automatically adjust your status.

Thanks, -Al

Al Brown
ECM CTO Staff, Information Managament
Office 714 327 3453
Mobile 714 263 6441
Email albertcbrown@us.ibm.com
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation.

Inactive hide details for Florent Guillaume ---12/08/2008 09:14:40 AM---Hi all,Florent Guillaume ---12/08/2008 09:14:40 AM---Hi all,

Florent Guillaume <fg@nuxeo.com>

cmis@lists.oasis-open.org

12/08/2008 09:14 AM

[cmis] New voting members

Hi all,

I believe all members who have been present at two previous
consecutive meetings are now voting members. This is the case for
myself and I'm sure a few others. It would be nice if this was
reflected on the online roster.

Thanks,
Florent

--