Subject: RE: [cmis] Proposal CMIS TC issue process

Thanks, this is very straightforward.  I think there are some other nuances
in Al's proposal that might also be blended in here but I like the
auditability and accountability reflected in the document you provided.

Also, approval by unanimous consent, where permitted, does not take much
time or effort.  The chair only needs to ask if anyone objects and if there
are no objections, it's done.  Some TC actions require a roll-call vote, but
handling issues does not unless someone makes a motion to do so.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Gershon Janssen [mailto:gershon@qroot.com]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cmis/200812/msg00030.html
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 10:55
To: cmis@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cmis] Proposal CMIS TC issue process

[ ... ]

So as a contribution to the discussion, I looking over some materials from
another TC I'm participating in (BPEL4PEOPLE) and borrowed some texts from
them, incorporated the guidelines from the CMIS TC as posted by Al, as a
proposal for the issue process. This is somewhat heavier than the current
proposed guidelines, but works quite well and keeps things organized.

I'm not suggesting we should use all of it, but it seems like a good issue
process flow to me; maybe we can tailor it to this TCs needs.

[ ... ]