Subject: RE: [cmis] minor issue: no download of spec from OASIS site?

Once you have the first approved Committee Draft, we’ll upload the files to docs.oasis-open.org where they’ll have both a “latest version” URI as well as a fixed URI to the specific CD01 release. The folders that you see in Kavi are not visible to non-members; they only see a long file listing when accessing documents. Instead, you want to edit the TC home page (anyone with chair or secretary roles can do this – see instructions for home page template at docs.oasis-open.org/templates/) to list the specs and the publicly-accessible URIs.

You cannot attach documents to wiki pages; documents are to be uploaded to Kavi and then pointed to.

I’ll be happy to be on the next TC call to talk more about these types of things if you’d like!

Regards,

Mary

From: Choy_David@emc.com [mailto:Choy_David@emc.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 7:45 PM
To: jhuebel@opentext.com; cmis@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

That's certainly a great idea!

I don't know if there is an easy way to create a folder on the CMIS public page. It seemed to me that we have some control on what appears on the public page, but I don’t know a way to control how it appears.

For Kavi (TC internal page), we need Mary to create folder for us.

For Wiki, a folder is, of course, just another page that we all can create. J

David