Subject: Re: [cmis] Attending Remotely

Hi all,

Echoing Julian's thoughts.  I'm in a hotel this week and wasn't able
to hear the room audio well at all via Skype (the remote speakers
sounded fine).

Switching to ATT/iPhone improved things marginally.  I could tell what
slides the speaker was on, but couldn't actually understand very many
of the individual words.  Again the remote speakers were fine and the
robot "... leaving the meeting" voice was crystal clear, so I don't
think it was the bridge per se.

Perhaps the room microphone could be re-oriented during the day in the
speaker's direction?

Unfortunately, I'm likely to miss some of Julian and David's session
this morning, but I expect to be back to my room in time for my own
session.

Thanks,
Gary