Subject: Re: [cmis] Introducing Jackrabbit CMIS Sandbox

hi ethan,

sorry for that.

i did not realize that the pdf download only worked for slideshare members...
dennis actually asked the same question and it definitely was my
intention to share
this as publicly as possible.

please find my jackrabbit intro slides here:
http://www.day.com/o.file/cmis-impl-jrsandbox.pdf?get=b445d210537cf544123a6f6e7a8da577

regards,
david