Subject: Feb 9 agenda

We made significant progress at last week's F2F - thanks to all the
participants!

For those who were not able to attend:
* The TC adopted an aggressive timeline, aiming to complete v1.0 by the
end of this year.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/31070/CMI
S%20strawman%20schedule.xls
* The TC resolved all the issues in JIRA (up to CMIS-39), except
CMIS-16.  We shall vote on these resolutions at the next meeting.

So, the main agenda items for next Monday's TC meeting are:
- Approve resolved JIRA issues
- Plan next F2F
(One proposal for the next F2F was to meet at the AIIM Conference.
Unfortunately, AIIM does not have a spare room that we can use for 2
days.)

BTW, iECM is undertaking a CMIS demonstration project at the AIIM
Conference (March 30 - April 2, Philadelphia) by making the metadata of
conference presentations available to attendees through CMIS.  Anyone
interested in participating in this project should contact Betsy Fanning
or Thomas Pole (iECM co-chair) asap.

david