Subject: Re: [cmis] Feb 9 agenda

Hi all,

maybe I misunderstood the issue resolution process that we agreed upon,
but i thought that we would let the issue reporter make the call on when
an issue is ready for a vote by the TC and the proposal is specific enough
for a vote.

Unfortunately I cannot make next Monday's conference call, and since
I definitely would love to be involved in the vote of the issues that
I reported
I would like to post-pone the vote for those. Feel free to draft all
the suggested
changes into the specification though...

I am also under the impression that Julian may not be entirely sure that
all issues he raised are ready for a vote.

As discussed earlier I think there should be very precise description of
the proposed "resolution" before advancing to a vote, to avoid
misunderstanding on
what the vote is about. Ideally a diff of the spec would be provided which may
not be feasible at all times.

regards,
david