Subject: Re: [cmis] Groups - CMIS Part II - ReSTful AtomPub binding v.60 (CMISPart II -- ReSTful AtomPub Binding.doc) uploaded

Al Brown wrote:
> Julian,
>
> I am using eclipse ganymede, jdk 1.6.0_11 I have basically all the libs
> of jaxws-ri (which includes jaxb). There is also a lib for junit that is
> included in the project.

OK, the problem is described over here:
<http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ramapulavarthi/archive/2007/01/problems_using.html>.
The fix is to move the ja*api jars in front of the 1.6 JRE in Eclipse'
Java Build Path.

> I'll add a README for the next upload of the schema.
>
> If you just want the examples, see the schema directory for files that
> start with Ex-.

These just have examples of payloads. I'll go back to the spec and see
whether I feel this is sufficient.

One quick comment regarding Ex-DocumentEntry.xml:

    <ns3:id>urn:cmis:docid1</ns3:id>

The above will not be a compliant Atom ID, unless you're going to
register "cmis" as URN scheme (and "docid1" is globally unique).

BR, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782