Subject: Re: [cmis] Official Open CMIS PlugFest Invitation April 29-30 in Basel, Switzerland

I'm waiting for the 0.6 final bundle before migrating, which I don't
think is far off. All the pieces may be in place already.

So, I intend to bring two server implementations, one for each
version. The v0.5 implementation will cover AtomPub and Web Services.
The v0.6 may be less stable, depending on amount of time between final
0.6 and the plugfest.

Dave