Subject: Re: [cmis] Namespace proposal and complex properties with lists

Hm,

this puts property structure into the identifier. Is this really a good
idea?

Florent Guillaume wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > Reading the namespace proposal, I feel it could allow for interesting
complex properties with the following small modification. I would like
to allow full-digits intermediate "prefixes", in order to have
properties named like:

 >   MyRepository:Finance:Orders:42:OrderNumber
 >   MyRepository:Finance:Orders:42:OrderTitle
 >   MyRepository:Finance:Orders:42:OrderCustomers:0:CustomerId
 >
 > This would allow exposing complex properties that contain lists of
subproperties.

As CMIS doesn't have residual properties, would that mean that all of
these properties would need to be defined on the document type?

BR, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782