Subject: Re: [cmis] CMIS Plugfest

Hi Dave,

thanks a lot for the inquiry, and please let me apologize for the
delay on the information.

please find below a list of people that let me know that they are
planning to attend the PlugFest.

Berry van Halderen / Hippo
Boris Kraft / magnolia
Dave Caruana / Alfresco
David Nuescheler / Day
Dominique Pfister / Day
Florent Guillaume / Nuxeo
Florian Mueller / OpenText
Jens Huebel / OpenText
Julian Reschke / greenbytes
Martin Hermes / SAP
Paul Goetz / SAP
Sameer Charles / magnolia
Serge Huber / Jahia

from experience I would assume that this list is still subject to
minor changes.

From an implementations standpoint I think that we should
be able to have representation for various flavours of the jackrabbit
sandbox cmis implementation (Jackrabbit / CRX backed and
Nuxeo backed), Alfresco, SAP and OpenText.

I think that for the PlugFest from the "Apache side" we are working
on...

provider or client: generally both we will see how far we get
bindings supported: generally both we will see how far we get
version supported: shoopting for 0.61

(Florent please feel free to jump in)

regards,
david