Subject: Re: [cmis] CMIS Plugfest

On 21 Apr 2009, at 17:46, David Nuescheler wrote:
> I think that for the PlugFest from the "Apache side" we are working
> on...
>
> provider or client: generally both we will see how far we get
> bindings supported: generally both we will see how far we get
> version supported: shoopting for 0.61
>
> (Florent please feel free to jump in)

This is still going to change a lot this week so I'm not sure where
we'll be at in seven days. At least AtomPub client and server, and WS
server from what I have.

On top of this, a server binding for Nuxeo 5.2. We have an Eclipse-
based client binding in the works, but it's tied to other customer
code at the moment so I'm not sure we'll be able to split it out for
next week.

And I agree that supporting 0.61 is a good goal.

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo