Subject: Re: [cmis] Ballot; Monday's agenda

hi david,

is the abstention (specifically selecting "abstain" in the ballot) the same as
not voting at all (and the same as "voting no")?

personally, i did not have the time to read the full 0.61c spec yet and
i hence i do not feel that i can not give you an educated opinion on the
"community release" of something that i have not read.
at apache for example voting on a release (no matter how insignificant)
involves that you must check what you vote on. not voting is perfectly
ok in such a situation.

i perfectly trust the judgment of people on the tc that have read the
specification so i feel like i don't want to "interfere" with this vote.
what would be the correct thing to do for me (and possibly others that
did not have the time to read the spec)?

regards,
david