Subject: Re: [cmis] Ballot; Monday's agenda

Hi everyone,

   For the approval of a Committee Draft (I'm not sure about the
phrase 'community release' as I don't see a ballot to submit the
specification for Public Review at this point in time), a Full
Majority Vote is required. That means greater than 50% of all Voting
Members must vote 'yes'. I think David's comments are to highlight
that it is not majority percentage of votes cast (i.e. 10 votes, 8 in
the affirmative, 2 in the negative, ballot passes).

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090