Subject: RE: [cmis] Specifying natural language for a document

I'm working on Rest/Atom binding, so I'm thinking of something like:

<service>/folders/<folder-id>/children?lang=fr

However, 'lang' is not a CMIS-defined parameter.

Additionally, at Ektron, content ids are the same across languages. That is, content id 24 can exist for English, Spanish, and French. So,

<service>/documents/24 refers to the same content, but translated into multiple languages.

Therefore, I would need either some session/cookie variable or query string variable to specify the language.

<service>/documents/24?lang=fr-FR

I'm wondering how others have dealt with language when not using query.

Thanks,

Doug