Subject: Re: [cmis] Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Adoption of CMIS logo" has closed

Hi David,

   The roster must be kept current; it is the task of the Chair or
Secretary to update who has voting rights at the end of each meeting.
Voting rights are established at the start of a ballot and cannot
change once it has been implemented.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.