Subject: CMIS request for 15-day Public Review

Hi, Mary,

Happy New Year!

The CMIS TC has approved
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/ballot.php?id=1815>
its latest draft (CMIS-cd05.zip
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/35721/CM
IS-cd05.zip> ) as a Committee Draft, and approved
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/ballot.php?id=1816>
submitting the draft for a 15-day Public Review. All changes since the
last review are clearly marked in this draft.

The comments received by the TC during the last Public Review and their
disposition are summarized here
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/35712/Su
mmary%20of%20Public%20Review%20Comments.docx> .
Almost all changes since the last review were initiated from within the
TC. We do not have recommended external stakeholders for the second
review.

If there is anything else we need to submit, please let me know. Thanks.

david