Subject: Next TC meeting

Happy New Year, everyone!

A few people called in today. My apology for not conveying our meeting
schedule broadly enough. When the TC decided to go for a second Public
Review, it was decided then to revert back to our original plan of
starting 2010 meeting on Jan 11th. It was reiterated in the last
meeting. I also updated MeetingInfo, and meant to notify everyone by
email. Somehow it was left out in my year-end note during the crunch.

The 2 ballots have closed and approved the 15-day Public Review.
Nevertheless, we still have CMIS-596 not yet discussed by the TC. In
particular, there are differences in the two approaches proposed by Al
and Norrie. We will discuss that next Monday.

Regards,
david