Subject: Re: [cmis] Etherpad no longer available

Thanks Al - obviously we can't assume that everyone is online during a call so anything that requires online access isn't acceptable; it would also mean that people could sign in but not really be on the call ... not sure how that speeds up the process. It's not something provided by OASIS not has OASIS given permission for its use. Please refrain from its use going forward.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.