Subject: Nominating Peeter Piegaze for Secretary of the CMIS TC

Dear TC,

I would like to nominate Peeter Piegaze for one of the vacated seats
of the secretaries of the CMIS TC.

Many of you may know Peeter from JSR-170 and JSR-283, where he did an
outstanding job as the editor of the specification, administrator of
Issue Tracking and the keeper of excellent meeting minutes, sometimes
making sense of long and windy discussions in confusing Face-2-Face
meetings, that Expert Group members repeatedly applauded to.

Peeter has been a silent observer in CMIS so far and is a member of
the TC since the beginning of the CMIS effort.

I think that Peeter would make a perfect secretary that would be of
tremendous value to the chair and the TC as a whole.

regards,
david

--
David Nuescheler