Subject: Agenda for 23 August TC meeting; new link for sign-in sheet

Agenda for next Monday:
* TC Secretary election
* Browser Binding Subcommittee
* JIRA

We have a new link for the sign-in page:
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1QQPv8aLLAPO-A4Z8DAOXrG3QbZtFiA
GEuNjfeuxIQQY&hl=en&authkey=CJuo7ZMH
The link in the MeetingInfo page has also been updated.

So far, we have one nomination for TC Secretary. We will continue to
accept nomination until Monday's meeting, as previously announced. If we
have multiple nominees, we will set up an electronic ballot after the
meeting. Otherwise, we will conduct an election at the meeting.

September 6th is a holiday in the US. The next TC meeting after Monday
will be on September 20th.

Regards,
David