Subject: Re: [cmis] Agenda for 21 March; Meeting time will be 1 hour earlierin Europe

Hi David and CMIS-TC,

unfortunately I will not be able to attend today's call due to travel.

I would like to give everybody an update on the "WEM/WCM
standardization standardization"-initiative

I have contacted the list of vendors communicated in an earlier mail
(26) and to date have received feedback from about 50%. Mostly
favorable. It turns out that there is a great variance in terms of the
granularity and the domain model that people see in WEM/WCM as
expected.

Since quite a few vendors have not responded yet I sent out reminders
today to check with people on the status.

So far it looks really good, slow but good ;)

regards,
david

--
David Nuescheler | CTO CEM  | Adobe Systems

twitter: @davidnuescheler