Subject: RE: [cmis] CMIS stored query?

I am interested in expanding this support.  In our implementation of CMIS
in Lotus Connections, we use this feature to advertise system queries like
files shared with me, files shared by me, trash, etc.  which were
equivalent to virtual folders in our system.  We chose to make the results
of the GET operation be a list of virtual folders that clients could
navigate like any other folder using the 'down' link relation to get the
results.  We do not yet have a need to persist new queries, but we would
like to see the domain model introduce better support for getting system
managed queries.

Thanks,
Derek Carr
IBM Collaboration Solutions