Subject: RE: More Details on the F2F meeting

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.  Looks like, by final count, we’ll have about 20 people in the f2f meetings.

Last bit of logistics:

·         More details on how to find B20: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/42221/Building_20.doc

·         My cell is 206.384.9302.  Please feel free to call it if I can be of assistance.

·         I’ve confirmed that Microsoft can host a dinner for us Tuesday evening.  Still locking on a place, but consider the night booked.  If you think you’ll be unable to make it, please let me know.

·         I didn’t hear back from anyone on special needs for images, so I’m assuming people are bringing their own machines and/or stock Win Server 2008 is OK.

·         I’m trying to get everyone VIP Purchase Passes to the Microsoft Company Store.  The store has Windows, Office, and first party Xbox games published by MSFT Game Studios at discounted prices.  I do not think they offer discounts on Skype accounts just yet. J  No promises, but I’m filling out the right forms.  A few things I need to know – please respond privately if you can comment on:

o   I need to know if anyone who is attending has already received a pass in the past fiscal year (so for us that’s July 2010-now).

o   I need to know if anyone attending is in some way a government official, including the obvious plus roles like a teacher, firefighter, or member of an armed service.

o   Also, just for a quick poll, if you are coming and think you’d take advantage of this, let me know so I can gauge interest.

Thanks,

Adam