Subject: Leaving the CMIS TC

Dear TC members,

I have decided to move on from EMC and so will be leaving the CMIS TC this week.

EMC is committed to supporting CMIS, and so I am sure that there will be a replacement TC member from EMC soon.  I have very much enjoyed working with you all over the last three years and wish you all the best taking the specification further.

Best regards

Norrie