Subject: Re: [cmis] Leaving the CMIS TC

Good luck in your new endeavors Norrie.  Hopefully our paths will cross again.

-Ryan

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:24 PM, <norrie.quinn@emc.com> wrote:

Dear TC members,

I have decided to move on from EMC and so will be leaving the CMIS TC this week.

EMC is committed to supporting CMIS, and so I am sure that there will be a replacement TC member from EMC soon.  I have very much enjoyed working with you all over the last three years and wish you all the best taking the specification further.

Best regards

Norrie

--
Ryan McVeigh