Subject: [CMIS 1.1 Draft Review] CMIS 1.1 Working Draft 01b: Consistent use of RFC 2119

Hi,

reviewing the the spec version CMIS 1.1 Working draft 01b I noticed the following:

while RFC 2119 allows using the words "MUST" and "SHALL" as synonyms we use SHALL only in chapter 5 and everywhere else we use MUST. This is not an error but I suggest to use MUST as in CMIS 1.0 and avoid SHALL for better readability. Of course this should include the negation "SHALL NOT" and "MUST NOT" as well.

Jens